Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Setting new goal

Feel like want to run a marathon. May be it is the desire fire lit by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami, I feel that since I like jogging, may be I should take up this challenge.

I feel awake when i have new challenge. Setting goal and work hard to achieve give life meaning. I never run more than 5 km, so I knew that in order to run the marathon, I need to adopt different mindset, and apply different running method and strategies.

To link it to investment, leaders sometimes need to try something different to solve the stubborn financial or economy problem. There is no way they can solve the problem with the same countermeasure which did not work. May be the world needs to find new direction of growth or hope to pull us out from the current global financial or economy difficulty. Same as company, company profitability or competitiveness will not change or even deteriorate if the management do not reinvent the working method or direction continuously..

Having new goal is important, to a country, company and individual like us. It gives hope and extracts our inner ability for us to grow further.

No comments:

Post a Comment