Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What the nature teach me

The nature can teach us everything we want to know.

In this evening, when I was cycling down a hill, I tried to keep my bicycle tyre on the narrow white line on the road. It was so difficult initially when I kept my head down concentrate on the white line in front of me. I found the line is not very straight plus my speed is so fast that it is almost impossible to stay on the white line for long.

After a while, I kept my head up and put my eyesight on the white line far ahead. I immediate found my target became stable, and when I cycle follow my new target, I can easily put my bicycle tyre stay on the narrow white line.

The lesson I learn is we should be far sighted and set our long term big goal and move towards it. Don't focus on the unpredictable short term obstacles until forget about our long term big goal.

Investment wise, focus on long term investment, don't focus on short term trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment