Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blinded / Outdated

We need to always find cheaper and more effective solution. Sometimes we just lazy to do so, or no time? We stick to one product and thought it is the best forever. With the promotion and advertisement, we thought the product continue to be the best. But we don't realised that there are other product coming up competing at a much cheaper and effective way. In some way, we have been blinded.

I want to take an example of unit trust. Because I have been satisfied with my current agent, I don't think of finding other alternative agent or alternative unit trust company. Plus, I am naturally reluctant of listening to other sales man sell their unit trust. It will be more possible for me to listen to my friend. But a lot of time I am stubborn with my own decision and thought my choice of agent and company will serve me best. I have been blinded. Because I stop finding other alternative.

May be we can think of Sony? or may be Apple because Samsung is catching up? Or may be a good example of Intel and Microsoft which both willing to take big action to innovate and change their company direction to adapt to the Pad/mobile generation?

Things changed fast these days. A competitive product today may not be competitive product tomorrow. Unless the company keep humble and innovate to keep their leading position, even a top brand company can be replaced by second or third lier company.

No comments:

Post a Comment