Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Accumulating good 积福

I always think that living in this world, we must do good to this world. We need to contribute, and do charity.
Beside accumulating wealth 积财,most importantly we need to accumulating good 积福。

Therefore I join world vision to sponsor a child today and sign up to become a volunteer. By monthly contribution, I can accumulate good by helping those who needs in poor area. World vision will then pooled all the contribution together and use the money to improve the poor area living condition by building basic facility so they can access clean water, health centre, and education. I want to visit some of the poor area if there is opportunity, to understand more.

I feel that although my contribution is small, but my contribution is meaningful to the poor and also to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment