Friday, June 7, 2013

Missing the boat

Just finish study 1 company, and found the prospect is very interesting going forward, and still undervalue despite rapid surge recently. Planned to buy the next day, and was transferring the money into brokerage account yesterday. Today the price surge another 10% but still my money isn't in the brokerage account yet.

This type of situation is frustrated.
Rerating stock is very hard to chase. Although I know there is still plenty room to the target price, but watching the margin shrink so fast is frustrated. If the margin is not wide enough for me by the time I am able to buy it, I may drop it and consider missing the boat.

2 comments:

  1. what stock u talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is Inari. I am not follow up the company anymore cause I think the risk is quite high, and i am not familiar with its new LED business really.

    ReplyDelete