Sunday, June 9, 2013

New exciting blog introduced to all of you!

Would like to introduce a blog I discovered today. It is "Observatory" by Ken Segall, the author of "Insanely Simple, The obsession that drives Apple's success." The link is placed in "My Blog List" in my blog.


Yeah, I am big Apple fan, not merely by its products like iPhone, iPad, iPod or iMac, but more of its culture, its style, the thinking and value in Apple corporate world and its employee. I admire the company. Whether is it coming to introduce new innovation is not the primary concern, but the culture that stimulate innovation that is really matter, and Apple still the old Apple when Steve Job alive. It only create quality, simplicity, artistic, detail defined product and only intend to sell to people who value those qualities, not to anyone. I am really proud of Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment